Labels

Saturday 8 December 2012

Chocolate Mousse Trifle

We made a big batch of chocolate mousse in school that day and I took the extra home. I also had some frozen coffee sponge cake in the freezer so I combined them and made trifles. Each trifle had 2 layers of chocolate ganache, sponge cake soaked with coffee syrup, chocolate mousse, fresh strawberries and fresh whipped cream. 
This first glass of trifle is topped with home grown strawberry! Yes, just the one strawberry is home grown. It was Pei's precious strawberry that she had nurtured.

The rest were topped with my chocolate decorations. One is a butterfly and another is chocolate cigars. Oh! these photos were taken by my Personal Professional Photographer, Pei. (4Ps!)




Nothing much to say about these trifles except that they were delicious and I had to stop myself from going for a second glass. I wonder how much calories I ate....actually I don't really want to know. Ha Ha. 

Life is short, Eat dessert first! 


3 comments:

  1. Now a cup of this will make my day, today.
    I love butterfly..this remind me of that song (are you going to die? if i die i become butterfly..)
    Oh..it shud be 5 Ps for Pei, PRETTY Personal Professional Photographer Pei!!!

    Ming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget to mention:" Pei!! you grow those setobeli?!"

    Ming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa... Love that song! always make me laugh.
      Oh... then it should be 6Ps, Pretty, Personal Professional Photographer Pei Pei...

      Delete