Labels

Friday 21 December 2012

Salami & Cheese Pizza

My first time making pizza dough. I just picked a recipe from one of the library recipe books that I borrowed. It was rather simple to make. I made extra dough and stored it in the freezer so that it can be easily defrosted for whenever we feel like having pizza again. The pizza base was a little thicker than what we like but it was still delicious with all the salami and cheese. I ate more than I should. Ha Ha.

Spreading tomato paste on the dough.
Layering with salami and cheese.
Into the oven it goes.
Salami and Cheese Pizza. 
Love the slightly burnt bits.
The second time we had the pizza, we were a little bit more creative, we had mixture of egg plants and also anchovies. I loved the egg plants. Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment